Two more days until the 4th of July. Need an easy snack to please the crowd? This Easy Chili Con Queso Dip has just two ingredients and takes less than five minutes to prep. I kind of think it’s cheating, but it tastes great and it’s OK to throw things together sometimes. I grew up without ever tasting Queso. I think I might have been out of college and married before I tasted Velveeta. I still have not had Shake’N Bake…
My husband, mean man that he is, got me hooked on Tostitos Salsa Con Queso, and had he not, I’m sure my sister-in-law would have. Either way, I was done for. It’s just too yummy! I have fallen into the pit of store bought queso dip. Don’t tell my mom…
If you are making food for crazy people you can up the ante to Fire Chili Con Queso by garnishing with slices of fresh jalapeño peppers. Serve it warm with tortilla chips and watch the yummyness disappear.
- 1 can chili beans with sauce
- 1 cup of Salsa Con Queso
- Optional: fresh jalapeño slices
- Mix beans with cheese sauce and microwave for 1 minute.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
- Optional: Chop up some fresh jalapeño peppers for those that desire FIRE Queso Dip. This is Jonathan Approved.