Festive Cranberry Dip with Raspberries and pineapple tidbits is a perfect holiday party food. It is easy to put together and fun to serve.
Pssssst… Christmas is coming!!!!!!!!! I know, Thanksgiving is not even here yet and off I go. But there were cranberries at the store! And the raspberries looked really good at Costco… And next thing you know I may have “accidentally” made some Festive Cranberry Dip! Whoopsie! Besides, this would be great at Thanksgiving too! So there.
This is a great recipe to keep in your pocket for a simple treat. No baking. Only a few ingredients. And it just looks so pretty! I actually made a batch of the cranberry sauce and stocked it in my freezer for the holiday season. I keep a store of cream cheese in the fridge and presto – entertaining food in a hurry!
Tools In This Post: If you enjoy hosting people for the holiday season I suggest owning several nice white serving bowls. You can put pretty much anything in them and they look great. Hosting managed! Having some basic white serving dishes is a must in my kitchen year round.
Can’t get enough cranberry? You might like my Cranberry Raspberry Relish.
- 6oz fresh cranberries
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup water
- 3oz fresh or frozen raspberries
- ½ cup of pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 boxes of cream cheese (8oz each), softened
- In a medium saucepan bring the water, sugar, and cranberries to a boil over medium- high heat.
- Turn down to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes. Stir in raspberries and pineapple, smashing a bit with a spoon or potato masher to break up the berries.
- Cool sauce to room temperature on the counter or the freezer for 30 minutes if you are in a hurry.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer whip up cream cheese until no lumps remain. Add the fruit mixture and beat on low until just combined.
- Garnish as desired with fresh raspberries and cranberries. Serve with crackers such as Ritz.
This recipe is participating in Weekend Potluck!
Get Your Free Recipe Book
Subscribe for a weekly dose of cooking connection from Mirlandra.