This decadent and simple no cook White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Dip is a hit everywhere I take it. The fresh raspberry sauce makes it extra special but the preparations are simple and you will be asked for the recipe over and over and over again!
The last few months have been exciting as we prepared for our first baby to arrive but some pregnancy complications have also kept me from posting any new recipes I have missed you all!
Over the Christmas season one of the things Jonathan (and sometimes I) made over and over was this decadent White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Dip. The ladies at my craft night call it “crack dip” and everywhere it went, the bowl got cleaned out. I love how easy it is to put together – even for a tired pregnant gal, and I love how popular it is with all kinds of different people.
Our baby will finally be arriving this week (after missing his or her due date last weekend) so I will be busy falling in love and won’t be around here much for a few more weeks. But with Valentine’s Day coming up soon I thought you might want to have this recipe in your back pocket! Something about the chocolate / raspberry / cheesecake / amazing-ness combo kind of makes it perfect for February 14th. Take it to a girl’s night or pack it for a romantic picnic, either way you have a winner!
And don’t worry – as soon as baby and I are settled in we will be in the kitchen (together1) cooking up lots of wonderful things to share with you for the rest of the year!
Tools In This Post: This is the type of instant pectin I use to make simple fresh fruit sauces. You can find it in most grocery stores that carry basic canning supplies. Amazon also has it, but it is usually more expensive.
For grating the white chocolate I use a Microplane grater. They have lots of styles and sizes to choose from. I own several different types and use them regularly.
If you like simple no bake desserts, check out these Easy Fruit Tarts. They are a creamy, fruit topped version of a simple summer cheesecake.
- 12oz raspberries, fresh or frozen and thawed
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Ball instant pectin
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup white granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2oz white chocolate, I use half of a Ghirardelli White Chocolate bar
- double stuff Oreos
- gram crackers
- vanilla wafers
- shortbread cookies
- Milano cookies (we love the Trader Joe's version with Belgian chocolate!)
- squares of Hershey's milk chocolate
- Add the ½ cup sugar and the pectin to the raspberries. Stir for 2 minutes and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, whip the softened cream cheese and sugar together on high until fully combined. Add lemon juice and whipping cream. Beat on high for 3 minutes pausing occasionally to scrape down the sides.
- Put the cheesecake mixture in a serving bowl. Grate in as much white chocolate as desired and stir. I put some in and save some for garnishing the top.
- Swirl in ¾ cup of the raspberry sauce until the dip looks festive. Garnish with grated white chocolate, fresh raspberries and mint leaves as desired.
- Dip your favorite treats in and enjoy!
This recipe is participating in the Weekend Potluck!